- Return Air ticket DAC – PBH – DAC with tax.
- Pick up and drop at the Airport.
- All Accommodation in twin sharing basis.
- All three meals of the day (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- All sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Government Sale Tax & Surcharges.
- Road permits & Special permits.
- Visa assistance.
- Full time assistance from Air Home Tours & Travels.
Child without bed: 26000/- nett
Day 01| Arrival in Paro and transfer to Thimphu (1.2 Hrs)
After On arrival, with warm welcome our representative will receive and drive to Thimphu by private car/bus. Check into your hotel Evening if possible visit memorial chorten and Market for walk and buy some handcraft stuffs.
Overnight at Thimphu | Altitude: 2300m
Day 02 | Thimphu sightseeing
After breakfast we proceed to visit Park, Takin view. Further we will proceed to Buddha viewpoint, from where we can see entire Thimphu city. Textile Museum, longest handicraft Market, Changankha Lhagang, if possible visit Dochula pass. Overnight at Thimphu
Day 03| Paro
After breakfast we drive to Paro.Visit Kichu Lhakhang, one of the oldest temple in the country, historic Drukgyal Dzong (Fortress) ,Hike to Tiger nest and other sightseeing. Evening at leisure
Day 04 | Departure:
Morning transfer to the airport. Our tour staff will bid you farewell at the airport.
Our services include:
-Government royalty and all the taxes
-Accommodations in 2* grade hotels
-Three meals a day breakfast, lunch & dinner
-Private transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary
-Bhutan Visa arrangement service
-Govt permission for Dochola